A train horn kit for those that won’t settle for anything but the best, our Conductor’s Special 2485K Nightmare Edition train horn kit combines some of the best train horns you can buy with one of the best onboard air systems we offer, giving you the top-of-the-line kit your ride deserves. Our Nightmare Edition of the Conductor’s Special 2485K gives you an even cleaner look, with a stealth black Viair 485C air compressor to match your horns and tank!
Our Shocker XL train horns are some of the loudest train horns you can buy. In fact, the only horns louder than our Shocker XL train horns are the authentic train horns we sell and they are only 1.7 decibels apart. Our Shocker XL train horns are also hand-tuned to US Train Horn Chord specifications, meaning you are getting the same power and tone as a real locomotive. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragms and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects, our Shocker XL train horns are just as reliable as they are loud.
Horns of this caliber deserve an onboard air system that can keep up and our Conductor’s Special 2485K does that and then some. Equipped with our 2-gallon black 6 port air tank and Viair’s latest and greatest air compressor, the Viair 485C air compressor, the Conductor’s Special 2485K provides up to 6 seconds of honk time and recovers the tank from 110-150 PSI in only 50 seconds! Not only is this system incredibly fast, but our Conductor’s Special 2485K is a constant duty system with a 100% duty cycle, meaning you get an incredibly fast workhorse of a system able to handle any pneumatic jobs you can throw at it.
- The loudest horns we manufacture, be heard for miles!
- Stainless steel internals combined with the fiberglass-reinforced ABS construction ensures these horns are extremely durable through all conditions!
- Individually mounted horns for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn kit with everything needed for installation
- 150 PSI 2-gallon air system provides 3-5 seconds of honk time
- Capable of filling tires and using small air tools
Please note: The 6 horn upgrade kit does NOT include the extension brackets to connect to our STDK bracket or Shocker XL horn mount.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Shocker XL train horns
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 485C stealth black compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- 1/2" NPT Black Widow stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fitting kit with safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Air line cutter
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
Part Number: HK-S4-2485K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Shocker XL train horn
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 8″ (203.2 mm)(With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x2 1/2" NPT, x4 1/4" NPT
- Air Compressor: Viair 485C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 50 Sec
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||52 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
I'm loving the 2485 conductors special on my F350. I've wanted an on board air system for awhile and I wanted it to be a nice kit. Hornblasters stuff is great. Decided to get the shocker horns, remote air chuck and remote drain and glad I did. Def get the remote drain! These horns are a blast. I used a 5 pin relay to tie the train horns to an upfitter switch. Switch off is factory horns. Switch on is train horns. Everything mounted up nicely up and out of the way. Kept the 35" spare tire and heat shield. I'd order Hornblasters again in a heartbeat.
6 horn kit
Couldn’t t be anymore happier. Got the 6 horn kit, extra tank, bigger compressor, on board Air, airbag controls. **** is very loud, I would recommend these system to anyone it’s a blast . What a show you get from using this. go the extra mile and go big or go hime. It was well worth the $1,500
Awesome horn setup the sound is out of this world definitely recommend this product
Easy to install joy to use, grandchildren love it
best trainhorn product
fast and easy service very good people to work with and the product is outstanding i wont go anywhere else