HornBlasters strives to ensure our Customers personal information is protected and is only used to provide the best shopping and customer service experience as possible. It is important to us that our customers be fully informed on what personal data is collected and how it is used.
What Data We Collect:
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you order or register an account with us we collect your full name, email address, phone number, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill out our online form to contact us, we collect your full name, email, country, and any other information you choose to include in your message.
- When you respond to HornBlasters emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses.
- If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call HornBlasters. If you contact us by phone representing a business, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
- If you are an Authorized Dealer, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. As part of your business relationship with us, we may also receive financial and personal information about you, such as your date of birth and government identifiers associated with you and your organization (such as your social security number, tax number, or Employer Identification Number).
- If you are a Customer, when you conduct transactions through our website, we will receive your transaction information. Depending on how the customer implements our services, we may receive this information directly from you or third parties. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), the purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information.
- When we conduct fraud monitoring, prevention, and detection activities, we may also receive Personal Data about you from our business partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources (e.g., name, address, phone number, country), as necessary to confirm your identity and prevent fraud. Our fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention services may use technology that helps us assess the risk associated with an attempted transaction that is enabled on HornBlasters.com or the application that collects information.
- You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including: (i) in response to marketing or other communications, (ii) through social media or online forums, (iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion, (iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or (v) by giving us your business card or contact details at trade shows or other events.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the site you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on HornBlasters.com, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to HornBlasters.com.
How Data is Used:
Our Products and Services
HornBlasters relies upon a number of legal grounds to ensure that our use of your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our customers, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete payment transactions and to provide payment-related services to our customers.
When an email address is requested, HornBlaster may also ask if the customer would like to receive emails in regards to promotions or events. These emails are entirely optional and you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails or send your request to email@example.com. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with excellent customer services.
How We Disclose Data:
HornBlasters does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below:
Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology, and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protecting the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf.
Business partners. We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our services to our customers. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as credit card networks) when we provide payment processing services.
Corporate Transactions. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we may share Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
Compliance and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of HornBlasters, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether HornBlasters processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data.
- The right to request that HornBlasters rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
- The right to request that HornBlasters erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law.
- The right to request that HornBlasters restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while HornBlasters considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that HornBlasters make an update to your Personal Data); and
- Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
In order to exercise your data protection rights, you may contact HornBlasters as described in the Contact Us section. We take each request seriously. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Data. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Data about you in order to provide our services, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.