HornBlasters offers two levels to our Extended Warranty program. Our standard gold level and then our premium platinum level. Below you will find the benefits of both programs as well as the differences between the two.
Gold HornBlasters Warranty (1 year extension):
- Extends warranty for 1 additional year for items purchased on hornblasters.com (2 years total on most items).
- Covers all applicable items in your shopping cart.
- First-year issues with 3rd party products still go to manufacturers for resolution. If an issue occurs after the 3rd party manufacturer 1 year warranty expires, we would cover it for months 13-24 in-house.
- Does not cover accidental damage or issues caused by improper installation.
Platinum HornBlasters No-Hassle Warranty (2 year extension):
- Offers all of the same features as the gold plan, plus:
- Extends the warranty period by 2 years (3 total for most products).
- Advanced replacement warranty coverage. We ship your replacement as soon as your item is in transit to HornBlasters.
- Covers weather and accidental damage related issues within reason. Replacement of items due to damage is at the sole discretion of HornBlasters. Damage replacement is not guaranteed, and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Includes a free HornBlasters gear pack which includes special items or gear to show our appreciation for your support! These items are selected by us and will change from time to time.
**Terms of these extended coverages are subject to change.**
Additional Terms & Conditions
All products sold "As-Is", "With All Faults", "Open Box", or "Scratch N Dent"
Hornblasters assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. Hornblasters makes no representation or expresses warranty concerning the product except those stated in this document. Hornblasters disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function, or function improperly in any way following their purchase, the buyer, and not the manufacturer, distributor, or Hornblasters, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
Limitation of Liability
In all circumstances, Hornblasters maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Hornblasters shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. Hornblasters shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Hornblasters has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.