Please read in full and only apply if you have the qualifications listed. Graphic design experience is beneficial to this position.
The target of this job position is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. You will be a key part of our sales team. This includes primarily helping customers over the phone, virtually through the internet and occasionally in person. Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. If interested in applying, please submit your resume along with your contact information and work history in the text field below.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about our products and services to gain the sale.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Proficient in all aspects of Social Media, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc...
- Be able to manage a high volume e-mail account
An ideal candidate also has the following experience:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like eBay, Amazon and Shopify.
- Working with a wide range of media, using graphic design software is a plus.
- Helpful knowledge of Blogs, keywords, ad words, etc..
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- An interest in the automotive industry
- The ideal candidate will be able to present examples of relevant job positions and examples of projects performed as described above.
- At some point, you will work on a variety of products, including websites, social media, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc...
No benefits are offered with this job position.
Paid UPS holidays after 30 days.
Heavily discounted HornBlasters parts.
Opportunity to travel to events all over the USA.
The position is Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Job Type: Full-time