One good blast from our Tug-37 232 air horn kit will cause other drivers to give you a wide berth and ensure smooth sailing when you're out on the road. Bring the sound of the seas to your ride with the loud and low tone of a Tugboat complete with one of our most popular onboard air systems!
While the classic Tugboat sound is already known for having more bass than your average air horn, we wanted to see just how low we could go by extending the bell to 37 inches. The end result is a tone that retains that classic sound while adding some extra rumble and quite a bit more power. While longer than other horns, our Tug-37 air horn’s single back bell can fit into a lot of places can't with its small installation footprint. We pre-plumbed the required 1/4" air valve to make installation even easier.
Our HornAir 232 onboard air system that we paired our Tug-37 air horn with is perfect for anyone wanting their kit to do more than just power horns. Wanting to air up your tires or power some air tools? This kit can handle most pneumatic emergencies that the road can throw at it all while making sure your Tug-37 air horn is always ready to go! The 2-gallon 6-port air tank featured in this kit provides enough air to blast your Tug-37 for up to 4-5 seconds continuously and the fast-filling Viair 380C air compressor will recharge the tank from 110 to 150 in 56 seconds!
- All-inclusive air horn solution!
- Heavy-duty air compressor for faster fills!
- 150 PSI air system
- Capable of filling tires
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge!
- Max honk time: 3 to 5 seconds
- HornBlasters Tug-37 Tugboat air horn
- HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 380C air compressor
- Pre-installed 1/4" electric air valve
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 17 ft of ½ in D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Compressor mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Air line cutter
- Part Number: HK-T37-232
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Tug-37 Tug air horn
- Horn Air Inlet: 1/2" air line
- Horn Width: 37" (939.8 mm)
- Horn Flare: 7" (177.8 mm)
- Horn Weight: 6.91 lb (3.17 Kg)
- Air Tank: 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Ports: x4 1/4"NPT, x2 1/2" NPT
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Air Compressor: Viair 380C air compressor
- Max Amperage: 23 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.58 CFM
- Compressor Length: 9″ (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||4 min. 15 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||1 min. 25 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This Kit is backed with a 1 Year Manufactures Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Best purchase ever
I wish I would have bought this years ago. Install took some time because of having to make custom brackets but other than that I just smile every time I hit the horn.