Double your air and double your fun by picking up one of our lowest-cost dual-tank spare tire delete kits, the Conductor's Special 232 Dual Tank Spare Tire Delete kit! This kit features our iconic Shocker XL train horns that have been waking the dead for over 20 years. With 4 trumpets tuned to sound just like an actual locomotive, you'll be speaking train in no time.
Just because the Conductors Special 232 is budget-friendly, doesn't mean it sacrifices performance. Our weather-resistant air system in this kit features dual 2-gallon air tanks and a HornBlasters 3Q air compressor, giving you a complete system that is capable of providing a 6-10 second honk time and refilling in less than 2 minutes!
Locomotive Sound: The four trumpets of the Shocker XL horn, crafted from fiberglass-reinforced ABS, guarantee an authentic train horn experience.
Simplified Installation: The dual tank spare tire delete bracket replaces the spare tire, and eliminates the guesswork, significantly reducing installation time from 6-8 hours down to 3-4 hours.
Built to Endure: The entire kit is weather-resistant, ensuring longevity. Plus, the bracket's two-coat powder finish ensures it stands up against the toughest conditions.
Complete Package: From essential installation components to lifetime support, we've got you covered every step of the way.
- **VEHICLE FITMENT NOTICE: This bracket is not 100% plug-and-play with all vehicles. 2020-2021 Chevy & GMC 1500 and 3500 series trucks will require some modification to the mounting point for installation. If you are unsure, please contact us for assistance.**
- FITS MOST FULL-SIZE PICK-UPS
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- **Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20" to 29". Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.**
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm)
|№ 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm)|
|№ 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm)||№ 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)|
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||2 min. 52 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||56 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.