Double your air and double your fun by picking up our fastest-filling Conductor’s Special train horn kit designed for our spare tire delete dual tank bracket! This bracket cuts your install time in half and gives you a clean and compact way to install your Conductor’s Special 240 train horn kit with twice the air! We even include the extra tank, fittings, and airline to make sure you have absolutely everything you need for your installation.
For an onboard air system optimized from the ground up for train horns, there are no better horns to pair it with than the Shocker XL train horns. Hand-tuned to US train horn chord specifications, the Shocker XL on our Conductor’s Special 240 provides you with the authentic tone of a locomotive and the volume to match. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with a stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, you can rest easy knowing this is the last train horn kit you will ever have to buy.
What sets the Conductor’s Special 240 apart from our other Conductor’s Special kits is the speedy Viair 400C air compressor. While it may not have as long of a duty cycle as other compressors in its class, it is one of the fastest-filling compressors available, recovering your tank in less than 50 seconds!
Like our original spare tire delete bracket, the spare tire delete dual tank bracket makes installing your train horn a breeze. A normal install without one of these brackets can take 6-8 hours. With our spare tire delete bracket, the install time is cut in half with most installs taking less than four hours. If you are a DIY master, this is going to turn a full-day project into a half-day project and if you have it professionally installed, this bracket can pay for itself by saving you on hourly rates. Not only does our bracket save you time and money, but it provides you with a professional and stealthy way to mount your horn kit with twice the air!
- VEHICLE FITMENT NOTICE: This bracket is not 100% plug-and-play with all vehicles. 2020-2021 Chevy & GMC 1500 and 3500 series trucks will require some modification to the mounting point for installation. If you are unsure, please contact us for assistance.
Fits most full-size pickups.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20" to 29". Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- High-efficiency & extremely loud
- The horns are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced ABS for extreme durability through all harsh conditions.
- Stainless steel diaphragms won't rust!
- Manifold-less design for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn olution!
- Heavy-duty air compressor for faster fills!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 8 to 10 seconds
- Dual tanks for double the air volume & honk time
- It can be heard from almost miles away!
- The bracket has a black powdercoat finish
- Made from 14-gauge steel
- Quick & easy install
- Shocker XL train horns
- Spare tire delete dual tank bracket
- Two 2-gallon 6 port air tanks
- Viair 400C air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
- Complete wiring kit with a fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-240-STDDK
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm)
№ 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Air Tank: 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Compressor: Viair 400C air compressor
- Air Flow: 2.62 CFM at Free Flow
- Average Fill Time: 42 Sec
- Max Amperage: 28 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Assembled Length: 21"
- Assembled Width: 23"
- Assembled Height: 15"
- Assembled Weight: 40 lbs
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||1 min. 52 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||39 sec. (± 03 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL Train Horns are backed by our Lifetime Manufacturer's Defect Warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.