This kit is not to be underestimated. Despite it being a 5-gallon (18.92 liters) reservoir, the included Viair 400C air compressor is a powerhouse. This oversized air compressor can handle up to 5 gallons of air at 150 PSI and will provide all the air you need.
This package is perfect for filling upload leveling air springs. If your truck has air springs without a compressor setup, this is the perfect compliment. Also perfect for air tools or other Pneumatic Uses. Please note that if you use horns, you will still need an air valve kit to connect the system properly.
Unlike some other air systems, HornAir kits come with 10 and 18 gauge wire, and a complete wiring kit including a fuse holder. This takes out the guesswork on your end and helps ensure your system is installed correctly. Another great feature of HornAir systems is that they come with a standard 1/2in OD push-to-pull fitting. This means the horns you hook up with get all the air they need.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 105 PSI||2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|85 to 105 PSI||45 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|0 to 145 PSI||
|110 to 145 PSI||1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Designed for extreme train horns
- All-inclusive onboard air solution!
- Top-end 150 PSI air compressor perfect for train horns
- Comes with a standard 1/2" push-to-pull fitting
- Complete NPT fitting kit
- All standard mounting hardware
- HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 400C chrome air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ built-in 40 amp relay
- HORNBLASTERS TIRE INFLATION KIT
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 6ft 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of red 10-gauge wire
- 22ft of blue 18-gauge wire
- 22ft of grey 18-gauge wire
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fitting kit with safety blow-off & drain cock
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HA-540
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Air Tank: HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5" (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5" (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height (With Legs): 11.5" (292.1 mm)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Air Compressor: Viair 400C air compressor
- Air Flow: 2.62 CFM at Free Flow
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 40 Sec
- Max Amperage: 28 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 9.0" (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.0" (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75" (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.