This kit is not to be underestimated. With it being a massive 8-gallon (30.28 liters) reservoir, and including dual Viair 485 heavy-duty air compressors. This air system is more than enough to run air tools or do any heavy-duty pneumatic use as well as using Horns.
This package is perfect for load-leveling air springs or air suspension. Also perfect for airing up tires or any other pneumatic use. Please note that if you use horns, you will still need an air valve kit to connect the system properly.
Unlike some other air systems, HornAir Onboard Air Systems come with 10 and 18 gauge wire, and a complete wiring kit including a fuse holder. This takes out the guesswork on your end and helps ensure your system is installed correctly. Another great feature of HornAir systems is that they come with a standard 1/2in OD push-to-pull fitting. This means the horns you hook up with get all the air they need.
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the 8485K, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Remove/Rotate Tires
- Heavy Duty Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air to Air Suspension
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|8.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||7 min. 15 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Designed For Extreme Train Horns
- All-inclusive Train Horn Air Solution!
- Top-End 200 PSI Compressor Perfect For Train Horns
- Comes With a Standard 1/2" Push-to-Pull Fitting
- Complete Fitting Kit With Safety Valve & Drain Cock
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Horn Air 8 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair Dual 485C Stealth Black Air Compressors
- HornBlasters 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Dual Viair 40 Amp Relays
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Spare Air Filter Elements
- 6ft 3/8" Air Line (For Air Compressors Air Intake)
- 22ft of 10-Gauge Red Wire
- 22ft of 18-Gauge Blue Wire
- 22ft of 18-Gauge Grey Wire
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Stainless Steel Liquid-Filled Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Complete Wiring Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Air Line Cutter
- Detailed Instructions
- Tank: HornAir 8 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 32.5″ (825.5 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 10.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 12.5″ (317.5 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Air Compressor: Viair Dual 485c Stealth Black Air Compressors
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM at Free Flow
Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 10.63″ (270 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.1″ (104.14 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.44″ (163.57 mm)
8-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by a One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
I have enjoyed it and am ecstatic to have installed the kit!
Everything you need to supply air to multiple accessories with space to expand for more!! Couldn't ask for a better set up at all!