This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
HIT 'EM WITH THE SOUND OF A CHARGING BEAST!
The Rhino 2-gallon train horn kit will be sure to stop them in their tracks! Similar to having a charging Rhino hit you in the chest with its thunderous tone sure to be heard all around. Stacked nicely on a single manifold, the Rhino provides quick and easy mounting to have you honking in no time!
- Rhino Black train horn
- HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Spare air filters
- 10 ft of 1/4 in D.O.T. approved air line
22 ft of red 10 gauge power wire
- 22 ft of grey 18 gauge power wire
- 22 ft of blue 18 gauge power wire
- Pre-installed 1/4" electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI liquid-filled stainless steel air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-Q3-2HB
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: HornBlasters Black Rhino Train Horn
- Horn Length: 16.75" (425.45 mm)
- Horn Width: 15" (381 mm)
- Horn Height: 11.25" (285.75 mm)
- Horn Weight: 14.2lbs (6.44kg)
- Horn Air Inlet: 1/4" Air Line
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 8″ (203.2 mm)(With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor Length: 8.75" (222.25 mm)
Compressor Width: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.6" (167.64 mm)
- System Max Amp Draw: 25 Amps
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||55 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
The air compressor and tank in this kit features a two-year manufacturer's defect warranty. Everything else in this kit is backed by our one-year manufacturer's defect warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.