This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
Stand out with the Super Echo 228H air horn kit, offering a unique high-pitched tone thanks to its dual chime stealth black air horn and specially engineered resonance chamber. This budget-friendly, beginner-oriented kit includes the compact HornAir 228H air source unit, providing up to 5 seconds of continuous honking and easy installation for vehicles with limited space.
- All-inclusive air horn solution!
- Heavy-duty air compressor for faster fills!
- 145 PSI Air system
- Max honk time: 4-5 seconds
- Unique pulsing tone
(Note: Tank mounted air compressors are not fully sealed. For this reason, the manufacturer recommends the tank/compressor system be mounted in the upright position in an enclosed space away from moisture, dirt, debris, etc... Failure to mount this product as directed will void the warranty)
**Detaching the compressor from the tank will void your warranty on this kit. If you need a solution where the compressor is detached, please look at our 232 and higher models. **
- HornBlasters Super Echo air horn
- HornBlasters 228H air source unit
- 17 ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Pre-Installed 1/4" electric air valve
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-D2K-228H
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: HornBlasters Super Echo air horn
- Horn Length: 15.125" (384.17 mm)
- Horn Width: 7.75" (196.85 mm)
- Horn Height: 4.5" (114.3 mm)
- Horn Weight: 5.2 lb
- Horn Air Inlet: 1/2" air line
- Air Source Unit: HornBlasters 228H air source unit
- Air Source Length: 18.9″ (480.6 mm)
- Air Source Width: 5.9″ (149.86 mm)
- Air Source Height: 13.7″ (347.98 mm)
- Air Source Weight: 17.15 lb (7.78 Kg)
- Air Tank: 2-gallon 5 port air tank
- Volume: 2 Gal (8.8 L)
- Air Source Kit Compressor: 280C air Compressor
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 30% @ 100 PSI
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||3 min. 40 sec.(± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||1 min. 15 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This Kit is backed with a 1 Year Manufactures Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.