A GIFT FROM THE CONDUCTOR TO YOU
Get the intensity and tone of a real locomotive with our Conductor’s Special 232 train horn kit. Compact and budget-friendly, this kit is perfect for tight install spaces and has been installed on everything from UTVs to big rigs. The kit includes our Shocker XL train horns, known for their loudness and authentic train horn sound. Everything is included and detailed instructions make installation easy for anyone.
Don't sacrifice performance for budget, get your hands on our Conductor's Special 232 train horn kit today
- The loudest horns we manufacture, be heard for miles!
- Stainless steel internals combined with the fiberglass-reinforced ABS construction ensures these horns are extremely durable through all conditions!
- Individually mounted horns for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn kit with everything needed for installation
- 150 PSI 2-gallon air system provides 3-5 seconds of honk time
- Capable of filling tires and using small air tools
Please note: The 6 horn upgrade kit does NOT include the extension brackets to connect to our STDK bracket or Shocker XL horn mount.
- Shocker XL train horn
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
hornblasters 3q air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10 ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- 1/2" NPT Black Widow stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including safety valve and blow-off
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-232
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Shocker XL train horn
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 8″ (203.2 mm)(With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Air Compressor: HornBlasters 3Q air compressor
- Max Tank Size: 5-Gallons (18.93 Liters)
- Max amperage: 20 Amps
- Maximum duty cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Flow Rate @ 0 PSI: 1.41 CFM
- Compressor length: 10.1″ (256.54 mm)
- Compressor width: 4.5″ (114.3 mm)
- Compressor height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Weight: 12.1 lb (5.48 Kg)
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||2 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||50 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime manufacturer's defect warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's defect warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
This horn blows!
WOW!!!!! That’s the best description I can come up with. This was a Christmas gift from my wife. Let me tell you, I can’t stop smiling every time I press that button. This horn will wake the dead. Super loud and install wasn’t too difficult. Just wish I would have got the stealth STD kit.
My new train horn
I installed on my 2023 Chevy 2500HD HighCountry CONDUCTOR'S SPECIAL 232 TRAIN HORN KIT. This is one loud horn I went with two tanks and electric drain valve.
It really was great
Conductor’s special model 232 HK-S4-232
I purchased this kit back in 2017 for my f350 and i highly recommend it is loud and i recently purchased this same kit for my tow truck in august 2021 and by the way special thanks to hornblasters y’all made that kit beefier on wiring and air compressor and a bunch of other things first kit i bought still going strong works like a champ.
Best Christmas Gift Ever....
Amazing kit... My father and brother decide to surprise me with this kit after I mentioned buying one after the holidays. Tried to get it set up the weekend after Christmas but ran into a couple of snags. Finally got it installed yesterday and I love it (pretty sure my neighbors might hate me sooner or later) it's loud and gets it's point across.. easy as pie to install but I do recommend having an extra set of hands around if you can. Got it done in about 4 hours by myself. Tank and compressor are in bed of my Ram 1500 and horns are behind front bumper on a plate secured to Tow Hook mounts at front of frame. I absolutely recommend this kit to anyone looking to make some noise, protect their investment and have a few laughs...