This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
Sure, everyone wants to be loud, but if you want to really stand out you need a horn that’s unique. If you are looking for a sound that is unlike any horn you've heard before, check out our Super Echo 232 air horn kit. This entry-level budget-friendly kit is the easiest way to turn heads!
At first glance, our Super Echo air horn might seem like your run-of-the-mill dual-tone air horn, but the secret to the Super Echo's sound lies in the special resonance chamber located between the bells. As the dual bells sound off, the resonance chamber catches both tones and causes an echo effect that, at the volume that the Super Echo operates at, is guaranteed to surprise anyone within earshot.
Our HornAir 232 onboard air that powers our Super Echo is a great system for anyone on a budget. As our lowest cost water-resistant unit, our HornAir 232 is the go-to air system for exterior installs. Our 2-gallon 6 port air tank supplies enough air to give your Super Echo air Horn 4-5 seconds of continuous blast-time and the Viair 380C air compressor recharges the tank from 110-150 PSI in just under a minute. As with all HornBlasters kits, our Super Echo 232 comes complete with all required components and detailed instructions.
- All-inclusive air horn solution!
- Heavy-duty air compressor for faster fills!
- 150 PSI air system
- HornBlasters Super Echo air horn
- HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 380C pewter air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 17 ft of ½ in D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Pre-installed 1/4" electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Compressor mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Air line cutter
- Part Number: HK-D2K-232
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Super Echo air horn
- Horn Length: 15.125 in
- Horn Width: 7.75 in
- Horn Height: 4.5 in
- Horn Weight: 5.2 lb
- Horn Air Inlet: Accepts 1/2" air line
- Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Air Compressor: Viair 380C air compressor
- Max Amperage: 23 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.58 CFM
- Compressor Length: 9″ (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||4 min. 15 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 25 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This Kit is backed with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.