This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
ROAD TESTED. CONDUCTOR APPROVED.
Double your air and double your fun by picking up our highest performing Conductor’s Special Kit designed for our spare tire dual delete bracket! Our spare Tire dual delete bracket cuts down install time in half and gives you a clean and compact way to install your conductor’s special 2485K train horn kit with twice the air! We even include the extra tank, fittings, and airline to make sure you have absolutely everything you need for your install.
A train horn kit for those that won’t settle for anything but the best, the Conductor’s Special 2485K combines some of the best train horns you can buy with one of the best onboard air systems, giving you the top of the line kit your ride deserves. Our Nightmare edition of the Conductor’s special 2485 gives you an even cleaner look, with a matching stealth black 485C compressor to match your horns and tank.
The Shocker XL train horns that are the staple of this train horn kit are some of the loudest horns you can buy. In fact, the only horns louder than the Shocker XL train horns are the authentic train horns we sell and they are only a couple of decibels apart. Our Shocker XL train horns are also hand-tuned to US train horn chord specifications, meaning you are getting the same power and tone as a real locomotive. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, the Shocker XL horns are just as reliable as they are loud.
Horns of this caliber deserve an onboard air system that can keep up and our Conductor’s Special 2485K does that and then some. Equipped with our stealth-black 2-gallon air tank and Viair’s latest and greatest compressor, the 485C, our Conductor’s Special 2485K provides up to 6-10 seconds of blast time and has a fast recharge time, clocking in at only 1 minute and 40 seconds! Not only is this system incredibly fast, but our Conductor’s Special 2485K is a truly constant duty system with a 100% duty cycle up to 150 PSI, meaning you get an incredibly fast workhorse of a system able to handle any pneumatic jobs you can throw at it.
Just like our original spare tire delete bracket, the spare tire delete dual bracket makes installing your train horn a breeze. A normal install without one of the spare tire delete brackets can take 6-8 hours. With our spare tire delete brackets, install time is cut in half with most installs taking less than four hours. If you are a DIY master, this is going to turn a full day project into a half-day project and if you are having it professionally installed, this bracket can pay for itself by saving you on hourly rates. Not only does our spare tire delete dual bracket save you time and money, but it provides you with a professional and stealthy way to mount your horn kit with twice the air!
- VEHICLE FITMENT NOTICE: This bracket is not 100% plug-and-play with all vehicles. 2020-2021 Chevy & GMC 1500 and 3500 series trucks will require some modification to the mounting point for installation. If you are unsure, please contact us for assistance.
Fits most full-size pickups.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20" to 29". Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- High-efficiency & extremely loud
- The horns are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced ABS for extreme durability through all harsh conditions.
- Stainless steel diaphragms won't rust!
- Manifold-less design for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train air horn solution!
- Heavy-duty compressor for faster fills!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 6 to 10 seconds
- It can be heard from almost miles away!
- The bracket has a Black Powdercoat finish
- Made from 14 gauge steel
- Quick & easy install
- Shocker S4 train horns
- Two 2 gallon Air Tanks
- Viair 485C stealth black compressor
- 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Air filter cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 6 ft of 3/8 in air line (for intake)
- 22 ft of 10 gauge power wire
- 1/2 in NPT electric solenoid valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including safety valve and blow-off
- Wiring & plumbing kit
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-2485K
- Horn: Shocker 4 train horn kit
- Material: High-impact ABS
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 2-gallon tank
- Compressor: Viair 485C air compressor
- Average Fill Time: 50 sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Assembled Length: 21"
- Assembled Width: 23"
- Assembled Height: 15"
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||52 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL Train Horns are backed by our lifetime manufacturer's defect warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by our one-year manufacturer's defect warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.