BARK AND BITE. ALL OF IT.
The Conductor's Special 5485K train horn kit is the ultimate choice for those seeking the highest level of performance and volume. This premium kit includes our legendary Shocker XL train horns, hand-tuned to the official US Train Horn Chord for authentic tone and power. Made from ultra-durable materials and backed by a lifetime warranty, these train horns deliver the volume and tone of a real locomotive. Paired with the powerful Viair 485C air compressor, this kit boasts an incredibly fast recovery rate and constant duty performance.
- The loudest horns we manufacture, be heard for miles
- Stainless steel internals combined with the fiberglass-reinforced ABS construction ensures these horns are extremely durable through all conditions!
- Individually mounted horns for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn kit with everything needed for installation
- 150 PSI 5-gallon air system provides 10-12 seconds of honk time
- Recharge 5 gallons in only 2 minutes
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Shocker XL train horns
- 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 485C stealth black air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air valve
- Remote mountable intake filter
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blowoff & drain cock
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
Part Number: HK-S4-5485K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: ShockerXL Train Horn
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x7 1/2" NPT, x1 3/4" NPT
- Air Compressor: Viair 485C air compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 10.63″ (270 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.1″ (104.14 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.44″ (163.57 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 105 PSI||2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|85 to 105 PSI||45 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|0 to 150 PSI||4 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.