This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
Our Conductor’s Special 240 train horn kit was designed for people who don’t like to wait to blast their horns. We paired our insanely loud Shocker XL train horns with one of the fastest-filling onboard air systems you can buy, allowing you to blast some of the loudest horns available as much and as often as you can get away with!
For an onboard air system optimized from the ground up for train horns, there are no better horns to pair it with than our Shocker XL train horns. Hand-tuned to the US Train Horn Chord specifications, our Shocker XL train horns in our Conductor’s Special 240 train horn kit give you the authentic tone of a locomotive with the volume to match. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragms and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects, you can rest easy knowing this is the last train horn kit you will ever have to purchase.
What sets the Conductor’s Special 240 loud train horn kit apart from our other Conductor’s Special horn kits is the speedy Viair 400C air compressor. While it may not have as long of a duty cycle as other compressors in its class, it is one of the fastest-filling compressors available, recovering your tank in less than 50 seconds! Along with our water-resistant 2-gallon tank providing our Shocker XL Horns with enough air to honk for up to 3-5 seconds continuously, you get one of the loudest and fastest train horn kits you can buy.
- The loudest horns we manufacture, be heard for miles!
- Stainless steel internals combined with the fiberglass-reinforced ABS construction ensures these horns are extremely durable through all conditions!
- Individually mounted horns for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn kit with everything needed for installation
- 150 PSI 2-gallon air system provides 3-5 seconds of honk time
- Capable of filling tires in emergency situations
Please note: The 6 horn upgrade kit does NOT include the extension brackets to connect to our STDK bracket or Shocker XL horn mount.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Shocker XL train horns
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 400C air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- 1/2" NPT Black Widow stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blow-off
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-240
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Shocker XL train horn
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Height: 8" (203.2 mm)(With Legs)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 400C air compressor
- Air Flow: 2.62 CFM at Free Flow
- Average Fill Time: 42 Sec
- Max Amperage: 28 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 9.0" (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.0" (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||1 min. 52 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||39 sec. (± 03 sec.)|
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products' current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.