This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
Perfect for any vehicle! These horns are not only stunning to look at but will literally stun anyone that hears them. Unlike other horns of the variety, these are made from solid brass with a triple-stage chroming process. Seriously though, looks aren’t everything -- these horns bring the whole package. Paired with this heavy-duty 5-gallon air supply, you get up to 10 seconds of insane horn blasting power, a fast refill time, and a reliable onboard air system for your air tool and inflation needs! This kit does come with the option to add our Tire Inflation Kit to it as well!
- Chrome finish over brass
- Heavy-duty 444C air compressor
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- Extra-large five-gallon air tank
- Max honk time: 10 seconds
- Outlaw XL train horn
- HornAir 5 gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 444C Chrome Air Compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ built-in 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft D.O.T. approved air line
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- 6ft 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- 3/8" NPT electric air valve
- Brass NPT fittings kit with Safety Blowoff & Drain Cock
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-C3M-544
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Outlaw train horn
- Horn Air Inlet: 1/2" air line
- Horn Length: 18.5″ (469.9 mm)
- Horn Width: 15.5″ (393.7 mm)
- Horn Height: 12.5″ (317.5 mm)
- Horn Weight: 15 lb (6.8 Kg)
- Air Tank: HornAir 5 gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x7 1/2" NPT, x1 3/4" NPT
- Air Compressor: Viair 444C air compressor
- Average Fill Time: 8 Min 10 Sec from zero PSI, 3 Min refill
- Air Flow: 1.76 CFM
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.4 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.