This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
THE SMALLEST BIG HORN WE HAVE.
Looking for the fabled brown note? Our Mini-Tug 232 air horn kit produces a tone loud and low enough to make anyone rumble down under. While not considered a train horn due to the fact that it's a single bell, if you are looking for a deep, dirty tone out of your horn, the Mini-Tug 232 air horn kit will definitely leave you feeling like you need to change your drawers.
Our HornAir 232 onboard air system is our most popular entry-level system and our lowest cost weather-resistant unit. Ideal for blasting horns and even light pneumatic use, our HornAir 232 Onboard Air System provides enough air to give your Shart horn a stunning 5-6 seconds of continuous honk time and the included Viair 380C air compressor recovers the tank from 110-150 PSI in just 56 seconds!
- All-inclusive air horn solution!
- Complete with pre-installed air valve & fittings
- 150 PSI air system
- Max honk time: 5 to 6 seconds
- HornBlasters Mini-Tug air horn
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 380C air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 17 ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Pre-installed 1/4" electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-S25-232
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: HornBlasters Mini-Tug air horn
- Horn Length: 24" (609.6 mm)
- Horn Width: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Horn Height: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Horn Weight: 4.50 lb (2.041 Kg)
- Horn Air Inlet: Accepts 1/2" Air Line
- Air Tank: 2-gallon 6-port air tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 8″ (203.2 mm)(With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x2 1/2" NPT, x4 1/4" NPT
- Air Compressor: Viair 380C air compressor
- Max Amperage: 23 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.58 CFM
- Compressor Length: 9″ (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||2 min. 52 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||56 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This Kit is backed with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.