This model has been discontinued. You can find similar models here!
Don’t settle for a kit that can only handle horns. Our Conductor’s Special 544 train horn kit delivers the loudest train horns that we make and gives you a powerful onboard air system that can do so much more than just power horns. On top of giving you the ear-splitting train horn blast that our Conductor’s Special Kits are known for, our Conductor’s Special 544 also gives you the ability to tackle pneumatic tasks such as airing up tires, running power tools, and supporting air suspension!
If you were looking for the loudest train horns we make, you found them! Our Shocker XL train horn that is featured in our Conductor’s Special 544 gives you all the volume that you could ever need and are hand-tuned to the official US Train Horn Chord, giving you the power and tone of a real locomotive. Constructed of an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite, our Shocker XL train horns are virtually indestructible and one of the few horns out there that is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
With such a powerful horn, it only makes sense to back it up with one of our most powerful and most popular onboard air systems! Our Conductor’s Special 544 features the trusted Viair 444C air compressor, known for its durability and performance. This powerful constant duty compressor has a 100% duty cycle, giving you a workhorse onboard air system that can handle any tough job you can throw at it. Our 544 onboard air system will supply enough air to give your Shocker XL train horn a stunning 10-12 second honk time and will recover the 5-gallon tank from 110 to 150 PSI in just 2 minutes and 50 seconds. As with all HornBlasters kits, our Conductor’s Special 544 Train Horn Kit comes complete with all required components and detailed instructions.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won't Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 10 to 12 Seconds
- It can be heard from miles away!
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- 5 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 444C Chrome Compressor
110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter
- Spare Air Filters
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6 ft of 3/8" Airline (For Intake)
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- 17 ft of 10 Gauge Power Wire
- 17 ft of 18 Gauge Power Wire
- Wiring Kit w/ Fuse Holder
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Horn: HornBlasters Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Part Number: HK-S4-544
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material: High-Impact ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 5 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)(With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 444C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 8 Min 10 Sec, 3 Min from zero PSI
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 1.67 CFM
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||7 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||2 min. 15 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL Train Horns are backed by our Lifetime Manufacturer's Defect Warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty.
HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.
Warnings & Notices
Hearing Protection Required
This product produces extreme loudness. Proper hearing protection must be worn at all times during its operation. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use. Use this product in a safe and responsible manner and at a distance of at least 100 meters from others. Never operate this product in a closed environment, in close proximity to living beings, or where prohibited by law.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.